Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Morning at the Library

Today was the second Summer Reading Program at our local library. The boys enjoyed Dramatic Readings, had freezer pops, and traded reading sheets for prizes. When they got home, they practiced their typing and watched educational programs. Then we read.



We started reading this book together tonight. I was hoping to finish it, but D was too sleepy to make it through. We will finish it tomorrow. Both boys seem to be enjoying it. I remember reading about McBroom and his amazing farm when I was a kid.

D started this book yesterday and finished it today. It is the same one that his brother read just the other day.


B finished the 2nd book in the Wiley and Grampa Creature Features today and started the 3rd tonight. He is already half way through it. I think it is safe to say that he has found another series that he likes. There are 10 of these so far, and I hope that there will be an 11th soon. These books are just funny. Merle is B's and my favorite character. I would recommend them to any child that enjoys funny books. B says that they are great for kids that like books by Dav Pilkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment