Monday, July 27, 2009

A Bad Day

We didn't really get much done today. The boys did a little math, some critical thinking worksheets and a dictionary skill worksheet. They just didn't seem able to focus on anything today. Their games didn't seem to last more than 5 or 10 minutes and then they were on to something else. I was hesitant to send them to the first night of Bible School tonight, for fear that they would be too rowdy. I sent them and didn't get any reports of bad behavior when I picked them up, so I guess they did okay. When they got home, it was back to being restless, until I couldn't take it any more and sent them to bed.

As for me, I wasn't able to get much done either. I just didn't have the energy or the will to do anything. I had to force myself to make dinner and clean up afterward. I guess it was just one of those days. I hope tomorrow will be better for all of us.

While the boys were at Bible School, I started this book, featuring the good Temperance Brennan and not that socially stunted reject on Fox TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment