Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More School and Reading

It was another late start for us today, but that didn't slow us down. Today we worked in spelling, math, geography, and critical thinking. Then the boys played educational games. In addition, we all read for at least an hour.



We read this book by Cynthia Rylant together today. It is the 4th book in a series of 5, so far. We will read the 5th book in this series if it comes out in paperback before my boys outgrow it. It is a cute series.


D finished his book tonight and will start a new one in the morning.




B finished the first Wiley and Grampa book and started this book. It is the third in this series of graphic novels. We know that there will be at least one more book in this series, as we saw a summary of it in the back of this book.



I am still reading the same book that I was reading yesterday, but when I am done, I am next in line for the Daniel Boom book that B is reading

No comments:

Post a Comment